Want to buy cryptocurrencies but don’t know how? Do not worry! Binance offers many options. You can easily buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with the lowest fees and highest security anywhere Binance is available. Learn how to buy BitcoinCash (BCH) with the Binance app now.
How to Buy BitcoinCash in Binance
- Create a free account on the Binance website or the app.
Your Binance account acts as a gateway into buying crypto. But before you can buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH), you’ll need to open an account and verify your identification.
- Register via the Binance App
- Register via the website using your email and mobile number
- Choose how you want to buy the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) asset.
Click on the “Buy Crypto” link on the top left of the Binance website navigation, which will show the available options in your country.
For better coin compatibility, you consider buying a stablecoin like USDT or BUSD first, and then use that coin to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
A. Credit Card and Debit Card
If you are a new user, this is the easiest option to purchase Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Binance supports both Visa and MasterCard.
B. Bank Deposit
Transfer fiat currency from your bank account to Binance, and then use the amount to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
C. Third Party Payment
There are multiple options for third-party payment channels. Please, visit the Binance FAQ to check which ones are available in your region.
- Check the payment details and fees.
- You have 1 minute to confirm your order at the current price. After 1 minute, your order will be recalculated based on the current market price. You can click Refresh to see the new order amount.
- Store or use your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Binance.
- Now that you bought your crypto, you can store it in your personal crypto wallet or simply hold it in your Binance account. You can also trade for other crypto or stake it on Binance Earn for passive income. If you would like to trade your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to a decentralized exchange you may want to check Trust Wallet which supports millions of assets and blockchains.